Friday, September 11, 2026

020. Legacy Constructs



26-09-11: Legacy Constructs will include the holidays and memorials in the Culture Article. Like September 11 and December 7, this is important as I realize that the 9/11 memorials are fading and need to be revised because the reading of the names is being politicized, and that needs to be converted into the ceremony as the readers of the names become more distant from the perished. The official speeches need to be coordinated with the tolling of the bells.



 26-08-18: The constructs that cannot be altered for ratification of a reordered charter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In January of 2001, I encountered a random disagreement and wondered why there is so much misunderstanding in contrast to the abundance of advanced technology we have? I pledged to determine the root of the problem and render a solution. In December of 2002, I encountered overwhelming opposition when contesting the quality of the definitions of several significant words often used by atheists in their arguments for distinguishing atheism from religion. Upon commencement of research in January of 2007, I recognized that the inadequacies of the library classification systems was the root of the problem leading to the general misunderstandings in society, and that the solution is a reliable knowledge classification system. What I thought would take merely a couple of weeks turned into sixteen years of enlightening research, thousands of semantic calculations, and thousands of hours dedicated to composing a critique of the three-branch government separation model and the forthcoming treatise on social constructionism.