Tuesday, August 18, 2026

060. Convention Rules

The first few conventions will be doing the exploratory work, and after that the procedure will be familiar and much more efficient for the remaining government jurisdictions.

The first conventions will have at least three stages. A single court that puts together the system for a three court convention. After a successful three court convention, then there is a six-court convention.

After all the bugs are exercised, then the remaining jurisdictions can limit the convention courts to the number of courts the jurisdictions expect to deploy. Single courts for small towns, three courts for standard municipalities, and six courts for large cities, state, and the federal government.


Charter conventions should be trial runs of the legislature, laser-focused on constructing a charter.



26-08-18 This might be boring - dominated by lawyer litigation, if they do not have a system they already agree to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In January of 2001, I encountered a random disagreement and wondered why there is so much misunderstanding in contrast to the abundance of advanced technology we have? I pledged to determine the root of the problem and render a solution. In December of 2002, I encountered overwhelming opposition when contesting the quality of the definitions of several significant words often used by atheists in their arguments for distinguishing atheism from religion. Upon commencement of research in January of 2007, I recognized that the inadequacies of the library classification systems was the root of the problem leading to the general misunderstandings in society, and that the solution is a reliable knowledge classification system. What I thought would take merely a couple of weeks turned into sixteen years of enlightening research, thousands of semantic calculations, and thousands of hours dedicated to composing a critique of the three-branch government separation model and the forthcoming treatise on social constructionism.